Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an Ebook?
ebook (electronic book) is a digital version of a printed paper book. ebooks in digital form can be read on desktop computers, laptops, computer tablets and certain mobile phones.
2. Do I need any special software to read an Ebook?
ebooks read via the ePublications Scotland website, do not require any special software, you simply open your web browser and read by logging in to your library on the ePublications web site. From here you can read your ebook on any computer, phone or tablet device such as an Ipad or similar.
3. How soon can I read my ePublication after my purchase?
Once your payment has been accepted, you then select your book
from a shelf in your library and start reading straight away.
4. How can I pay for an ePublication?
You can pay for your publication using a credit or debit card payment via PayPal.
click here to get a Paypal account.
5. What happens if I can’t see mey purchased ePublication in my library?
Please contact us and we will help.
6. What rights do I have with the ebooks that I purchased?
The ePublications that you buy from our web site are personal use only, unless other wise stated.
Please see our terms and conditions for further details.